High Line Recycled Plastic Wood Bench – Outdoor Furniture
t’s the small details that make a difference. The High Line bench boards are mounted on their sides. The combination of upright bench boards and rectangular seat ends results in a slim, elegant look which fits harmoniously into any environment – style that satisfies for years. Durable weather resistant, splinter free, maintenance free. long life.
From £ 478.00
Elegant timeless design
Perfect for outdoor use, ideal for open gardens, parks, workplace break areas and educational establishments
Dense solid material – chip, crack and splinter proof and vandal resistant
Easy to clean and low maintenance – no surface treatment or staining required
Made to withstand harsh weather conditions all year round and will not rot
Available in length 2.00m
Height of seat 450mm
Delivery time and Shipping
Supplied as a flat pack on a pallet and some assembly may be required.
We normally have stock of these units ready for shipping and will ship in 1 week.
BUT these are custom made units and can take between 4 – 16 weeks if we do not stock ready for shipping.
We will contact you with an estimated delivery date shortly after purchase or Contact us to get an estimated delivery date before purchase.
Rain, hail, UV radiation from the sunlight – the seasons affect outdoor furniture. The paint is gone all too soon, and the wood starts to split. You need to invest time and money in maintenance year after year in order to stop the decay.
Furniture made of hanit® defies the weather. It is not affected by the cold and repels the rain, therefore it does not need to be mothballed in the winter. There is also no need to maintain it. Timeless aesthetics without extra cost.
- Splinter-free, therefore low risk of injury. Can be used year round
- Moisture-repellent, does not absorb water, therefore dries fast
- Produced without preservatives
- Reduces the strain on landfills, is sustainably environmentally friendly
- Recyclable in the material cycle
- Awarded the “BLUE ANGEL” eco-label
- Water neutral
- Non-toxic (safe according to DIN 71, Section 3 Playground Regulation)
- Long service life
- Resistant to oils, brines, acids, and salt water
- Low maintenance and service costs
- Made of high-quality processed secondary plastics (polyolefins)
- Excellent price-quality ratio
- Perfect construction material, especially for robust profiles and finished parts